If you happen to be looking for a personable, business minded artist with a breadth of skillsets, and international perspective, then look no further.
- 1991: Born and raised in Houston, TX
- 2001: Moved to Chicago, IL
- 2005: Joined the City of Chicago’s After School Matters program as an Advanced Arts Apprentice working in collaboration with the Chicago Public Art Group to create the 35,000 Venetian Glass mosaic, On the Wings of Water for O’Hare International Airport
- 2009: Graduated HS, Visited Japan(1st time), worked as a Student Services Intern at The Museum of the Art Institute of Chicago and enrolled at the University of Advancing Technology in Tempe, AZ
- 2010: Transferred to the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA
- 2013: Joined JSA(Japanese Student Association) as resident Graphic Designer at San Francisco State University
- 2014: Sunking Designs established, freelance design solutions and consulting begin
- 2015: Graduated from Academy of Art University with a BFA in Visual Development and visited Japan (2nd time).
- 2016: Moved to Tokyo, Japan for employment with Link Interac as an Assistant Language Teacher educating Elementary school students in the English language.
- 2017: Obtained JLPTN3(Japanese Language Proficiency Test) certification; N3 = Intermediate
Project Management Methodology
Nimble is a flexible project management process that allows for quick adaptation to changing project demands set forth by the client. In order to ensure that the client’s vision and my own are in-line, meetings take place after each significant milestone to re-establish and reaffirm project direction. For a more nuanced explanation, please see this page for more information.
Need a resume for a Graphic Designer or Illustrator? You can download a copy of both below.